Friday, May 9, 2008

5.c

Anne and Peter were teenagers. They had typical attitude toward their families. In page 387 Anne said "Am I allow to talk?" and Mr. Van Dann said" You're most aggravating......What's you need is a good old-fashioned spanking" and she said" Remember Mr.so and so, I'm a lady ( She thrested the poepe into his mouth, then picked up her glass of milk). This showed us that she was rude and mean. She against toward the older man. For Peter, In page 406 , when Mr. Van Daan talked about the cat that he was getting fatter and they were getting thinner. Peter said" No! NO! If he goes, I go" This part is kind of he argued with his parents like normal teenagers.

1 comment:

LaurenK said...

heyy alvin!
Nice blog! I think that if I were to live in the Secret Annex during the Holocaust, I would react like Anne and Peter as well. They were teenagers, and teenagers have the typical attitude during their families naturally. I think that Anne didn't mean to be mean and rude to Mr. Van Daan when she was talking to him, but it came out naturally. We, as teenagers, tend to do that to our parents without meaning too. Also, I agree with Peter because a pet to a teenager, especially being lonely in the Secret Annex, is sign of an only friend and enjoyment, but Mr. Van Daan wanted to get rid of the cat. I think you gave good examples of where Peter and Anne were acting like typical teenagers ~ Nice blog!